Sunday, August 9, 2009

So it begins

Hello everyone, this is my first post for my new blog and it will explain to you what I will be attempting to accomplish for the next year or so. Nintendo released the game Cooking Mama for the DS a few years ago. The game allows the player to make a variety of different dishes using various skills to prepare and cook the food. What I will be doing is going through each dish of the game using similar if not the same ingredients and instructions listed within each recipe. Although I may deviate a bit from the original recipe I will try to follow it as best as I can.
Kiss your cooks
-Benji

PS Please don't sue me Nintendo, I don't intend to make any money off of this.
PPS Please pardon my bad grammar and English for I have not written for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment